Premier Healthcare Services for Patients
45 Urgent Care provides premier healthcare services to patients throughout Jackson, TN and the surrounding areas. When you need urgent medical care, waiting two weeks for an appointment with your primary care physician isn’t an option. We know how inconvenient it can be to spend hours in a waiting room. With 45 Urgent Care, patients can expect little to no wait time. Our highly-experienced team of medical professionals can swiftly and efficiently address any medical concerns you may have. We understand what it’s like to have a busy schedule, so we aim to have you in and out of the office as quickly as possible. Your physician and other local clinics will typically require you to schedule an appointment, but our walk-in clinic allows you to be seen immediately.
The Services We Offer Include the Following:
- At 45 Urgent Care, patients will find a wide range of general care services and some specialty services. When patients visit our healthcare clinic, they can expect the following services:
- Walk-In Clinic – Our walk-in clinic provides a wide range of services that bridge the gap between your primary care physician and emergency care with the added benefit of shorter wait times. From comprehensive checkups to injury treatments, our professional team can help.
- Urgent Care – Come into our walk-in clinic if you are experiencing any type of urgent medical situation, such as a dog bite, ear infections, abdominal pain, breathing problems, back pain, joint pain, allergies, skin conditions, or minor injuries. We treat it all at our healthcare facility.
- Sports Injuries – If you are suffering from sports injuries, joint pain, torn muscles, or bruised muscles, it is important to have your injuries looked at and treated as soon as possible. You can count on our clinic to provide medical attention to your sports injury.
- Knee Pain – Chronic knee pain can be challenging to deal with on a daily basis. If you’re searching for a non-invasive treatment, you’ve come to the right place. Our team provides an effective and natural form of treatment known as “viscosupplementation.”
- IV Nutrition – Many people do not get the nutrients they need through diet alone – even if they are conscious about what they eat. Fortunately, we have a solution for those who feel tired, dehydrated, sick, stressed, and generally lethargic: IV nutrition.
- Occupational Medicine – We offer various occupational health services, including pre-employment physicals, drug screenings, work-related injury treatments, and alcohol testing. Our occupational medicine services are fast, convenient, and high-quality.
- Women’s Health – We have experience in identifying injuries, determining the root cause of menstrual health disorders and abdominal pain, performing STD testing, and helping you find relief from pain or spotting. We can diagnose various health concerns.
- Personal Injury Cases – After an accident, we aim to start you on the healing process so you can get back to your normal lifestyle. Our urgent care facility can help you relieve pain from motor vehicle accidents, animal bites, and slip-and-fall injuries.
- Flu & Colds – There is no need to suffer at home with a fever, headache, or aches and pains from an acute illness, such as flu and cold. Our urgent care clinic can see you on a walk-in basis.
Call Us Today to Learn More
The Additional Services We Offer at Our Clinic
In addition to the general care services above, we also offer various additional services. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Worker’s Compensation – Choosing the right place to evaluate and treat workers’ compensation cases matters to the employee and employer. We can get you healthy and back to work quickly.
- Overexertion Care – We provide compassionate care for workers’ compensation patients dealing with overexertion injuries in Jackson, TN.
- Falls, Trips, & Slips – Injuries following a workplace fall, slip, or trip requires immediate attention. We can help accurately report the extent of the injury for workers’ compensation purposes.
- Sprains & Strains – Individuals who spend most of their time standing are most prone to sprains and strains. Our medical experts treat these injuries that patients suffer on the job.
- Hormone Therapy – Our goal is to help patients live happier, healthier lives. We offer a range of treatments to do that. One treatment option is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Hormone Optimization – Hormone optimization therapy, such as bioidentical hormone optimization, can reduce and even eliminate various problems caused by imbalanced hormones.
- Weight Loss – We understand the frustration you have in tackling this difficult issue, and we want to help you meet your weight loss goals to become a healthier, happier you.
Contact 45 Urgent Care Today
At 45 Urgent Care in Jackson, patients can expect professional healthcare services, on-site physicians and surgeons, and a wide range of healthcare services. As one of the best walk-in clinics in the local area, we take pride in being able to offer our valued patients little to no waiting time. To schedule an appointment at our state-of-the-art facility, contact us today. We look forward to serving you.