Liquid IV Nutrition For Improved Overall Wealth
Many people do not get the nutrients they need through diet alone – even if they are conscious about what they eat. It is challenging to obtain them through diet alone. Fortunately, 45 Urgent Care has a solution for those who feel tired, dehydrated, sick, stressed, and generally lethargic regularly: IV nutrition. Throughout Jackson, TN, we have provided customers with the additional nutrients they need to transform their lives. We are a dual-purpose clinic that houses an urgent care facility and advanced rehabilitation and medical treatment center. Now, we can add IV nutrition to our stable of trustworthy and effective treatments.
What Is IV Nutrition Therapy?
When you eat nutrient-rich foods, your digestive tract consumes some of the nutrients, which prevents them from reaching your bloodstream. As a result, even those who eat healthily can lack the nutrients they require to maintain optimal health. IV nutrition is a safe and effective way to bypass the digestive tract and deliver vitamins and minerals directly to the bloodstream, where it distributes to vital organs. Instead of achieving partial absorption of these vital minerals and vitamins, IV nutrition allows full integration.
The Benefits of Nutrition Through An IV
At 45 Urgent Care, we take extra care to ensure our patients’ safety and comfort while administering IV nutrient therapy. But most importantly, this therapy allows for a more balanced absorption of the crucial minerals and vitamins that regulate mood, health and prevent sickness. There are numerous benefits to trying IV nutrition. They include:
- Enhanced Overall Wellbeing: IV nutrition treatments contain minerals and vitamins that can improve your overall wellness. For example, L-Carnitine and vitamin B promote increased energy, while vitamin A enhances brain, skin, muscle, heart, and immune health.
- Illness Prevention: Stress, lack of sleep, and poor diet all contribute to illnesses. IV nutrition can deliver valuable nutrients that can prevent illnesses. They include vitamin C, zinc, and B12, all of which either fight existing illness and stress or prevents them in the first place.
- Improved Injury Recovery: Any kind of workout, whether running, biking, or weightlifting, exhausts the body and causes muscle fatigue. While it is important to maintain an active lifestyle, it doesn’t mean you have to deal with the downsides. Amino acids and instant hydration can help.
- Improved Mood: Being in a good mood can make a huge difference in your overall wellness and energy levels. IV nutrition delivers several minerals and vitamins that help boost overall mood and improve the wellness that is so fundamental to a happy lifestyle.
- Enhanced Beauty: B-complex vitamins are beneficial for hair and nail health, making them ideal for patients who want to improve their beauty from within. Additionally, IV therapy contains vitamin C, which helps boost collagen production, and several antioxidants.
- Rapid Hangover Relief: Drinking alcohol depletes your body of numerous nutrients. As a result, your tissue shrinks – which is what causes headaches and muscle pain. IV nutrition rapidly introduces fluid to your body, which can help ease the post-night-out effect.
Are There Any Side Effects of IV Nutrition
Side effects of IV nutrition are either non-existent or mild. Some patients might experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, redness, inflammation, or redness at the injection site. These side effects are also common with patients who have their blood drawn, for example. Severe allergic reactions are rare, but if you experience throat swelling, a body rash, dangerously low blood pressure, or any symptoms associated with anaphylaxis, then visit our urgent care facility immediately.
How Long Does the Nutrition IV Process Take?
Before we can begin the process, our team must obtain a full medical history from you. Most importantly, we need to know what medications you might take because some drugs can interact with IV therapy. As for how long you will be with us, nutrition that is given through an IV typically takes between 15 and 90 minutes. We have a relaxing facility where you can recline, relax, and take time for yourself. Read a book, watch a movie or TV show on your phone, or listen to music – whatever you want. Our goal is to improve your overall wellness while simultaneously creating a spa-like environment for our patients. Typically, patients will begin noticing results within an hour because the treatment bypasses everything but the bloodstream for 100 percent mineral and vitamin absorption.
Contact 45 Urgent Care Today To Get Started
At 45 Urgent Care, we want to help our patients be the best they can be. IV nutritional therapy is an excellent way to get the job done. There’s no reason not to invest your time and money in the procedure as a safe and effective procedure. Even one visit can make a huge difference in your ability to fight off illness during cold and flu season, improve overall wellness, and fight mood issues. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us today. We’ll answer them and schedule an appointment for this revolutionary treatment if you wish to proceed!