For non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, have you wondered “Urgent Care or Emergency Room?”? Emergency rooms treat severe, life-threatening conditions, and are open all day, every day. Urgent care centers provide care for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, and are not 24/7 facilities.
The benefits of urgent care
For non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, 45 Urgent Care can save you time and money compared with an emergency room. At 45 Urgent Care, we provide high-quality walk-in medical care for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Some benefits include:
- Extended hours, which exceed those of physicians’ offices: 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Saturday.
- Convenience: Walk-in or appointment. Check wait times online at our website www.45urgentcare.com from home, school, work, or on-the-go.
- Cost: Urgent care tends to be significantly less expensive than the emergency room, for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
- Time: On average, patients are cared for and on their way home (or back to school or work) in less than an hour. That’s a fraction of the time of an emergency room visit.
- Know which treatment option to choose
To ensure you are getting the right care at the right time, it’s important to understand your options before an accident or illness occurs. As always, if you’re ever in doubt about whether you need emergent, life-saving care, go to an ER right away.
When to visit an ER:
- Signs of a heart attack, severe chest pain/pressure
- Signs of stroke
- Sudden or unexplained loss of consciousness
- Severe head injuries
- Sudden loss of vision
- Sudden shortness of breath
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Sudden and severe abdominal pain
- Suicidal feelings
- Partial or total amputation of a limb
- Sudden severe headache
- Large open wound
- Severe bleeding
- Spinal injuries
- Vaginal bleeding with pregnancy
- Serious burns
- Alcohol or drug overdose
When to take your child to the ER:
- Any difficulty breathing
- Blue lips, tongue, or skin tone
- A change in mental status
- Ingestion of a toxic chemical or prescription drug prescribed for someone else
45 Urgent Care
- Insurance accepted
- Weekdays 8:00am-8:00pm & Saturday 8:00 am-8:00pm
- Substantially shorter wait time that most walk-in clinics.
OUR MEDICAL TEAM
- Board certified providers.
- Experienced medical assistants.
- Experienced in urgent, emergency, family, and orthopedics.
- Colds and flu to broken bones
- Tick removal & rash assessment
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or go to your local emergency room.