Women’s Preventative Health Services in Jackson, TN
Choose 45 Urgent Care for Women’s Health Needs
At 45 Urgent Care, we provide a wide range of women’s preventative health services at our walk-in clinic in Jackson, TN. If you are experiencing a gynecologic issue and you want immediate attention from a women’s health specialist, our state-of-the-art facility offers the highest quality services in female urgent care, addressing a wide variety of conditions and symptoms without the hassle of scheduling an appointment. Call or visit our state-of-the-art facility to learn more about what we can do for you.
The Women’s Health Services Available at 45 Urgent Care
When you visit 45 Urgent Care for women’s health needs, you’ll find a wide range of women’s health services that are available to you. We take the time to listen to our patients’ concerns and run a thorough and efficient examination before accurately diagnosing and treating any condition. Any testing a patient undergoes will be done so discreetly, and all test results are confidential. We offer the following:
- Physical Exam – Patients do not need to be sick or injured to undergo a physical exam. This exam, also referred to as a wellness check, is a routine test to check one’s overall health.
- STD Testing – This type of testing may include a urine test, a cheek swab, and a blood test, depending on the patient’s concerns as well as their unique situation.
- Hormone Level Check – This check, also referred to as an estrogen test, helps check on concerns with puberty, fertility, menopause, and various other conditions.
- Breast Exam – This exam, also referred to as a mammogram, is an x-ray of the breasts and one of the best ways to find breast cancer early and when it is easiest to treat.
Our Women’s Urgent Care Services
If you’re a woman who needs urgent care or reproductive health services, you can find everything you need for both at 45 Urgent Care. Our state-of-the-art facility offers high-quality services in female urgent care, addressing a wide range of conditions and symptoms without the hassle of scheduling an appointment. Below, we’ve listed the women’s urgent care services we offer:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Yeast Infections
- Vaginal Infections
- Menstrual Disorders
- Abdominal Pain
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Contraception Counseling
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Tests
- Nausea, Dizziness, or Fatigue
- Breast Tenderness
- Morning Sickness
- Urinary Incontinence
Contact Our Expert Team Today
If you’re seeking confidential testing and cost-effective services, you’ve come to the right place. Our urgent care professionals deliver cost-effective women’s preventative health services, as well as reproductive health services. With our on-site x-ray and lab facilities, we can conduct urinalysis for a urinary tract infection (UTI) or vaginal infection. We can also test for pregnancy, sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs), and more. If diagnosed, we will provide you with the proper medications you need to heal. To learn more about our women’s health services or to schedule an appointment, contact us today. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.